26 y/o
For good luck!
186 cm
rider || freestyle motocross
Awatar użytkownika
two heartbeats out of sync with one another
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowy
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

✿
33 y/o
KONSEKWENTNY RENIFEREK
189 cm
chirurg ogólny w Mount Sinai Hospital
Awatar użytkownika
god doesn't love you. God despises you. So there's no hope and mankind is just a component of the device by which the devil creates itself. Are you with me?
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiteraźniejszy/przeszły
postać
autor

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Hidebb Message Hidden Description



levi shelby
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
tranxene
jestem za głupia na triggery
26 y/o
For good luck!
186 cm
rider || freestyle motocross
Awatar użytkownika
two heartbeats out of sync with one another
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowy
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Hidebb Message Hidden Description


✿
33 y/o
KONSEKWENTNY RENIFEREK
189 cm
chirurg ogólny w Mount Sinai Hospital
Awatar użytkownika
god doesn't love you. God despises you. So there's no hope and mankind is just a component of the device by which the devil creates itself. Are you with me?
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiteraźniejszy/przeszły
postać
autor

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Hidebb Message Hidden Description



levi shelby
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
tranxene
jestem za głupia na triggery
26 y/o
For good luck!
186 cm
rider || freestyle motocross
Awatar użytkownika
two heartbeats out of sync with one another
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowy
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

so what's the harm in fuckin' one more time?
it might just stop the hurtin' for the night
our bodies miss each other, so do I
before I have to burn you from my mind


Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

✿
33 y/o
KONSEKWENTNY RENIFEREK
189 cm
chirurg ogólny w Mount Sinai Hospital
Awatar użytkownika
god doesn't love you. God despises you. So there's no hope and mankind is just a component of the device by which the devil creates itself. Are you with me?
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiteraźniejszy/przeszły
postać
autor

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Hidebb Message Hidden Description



levi shelby
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
tranxene
jestem za głupia na triggery
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „#41”