ODPOWIEDZ
33 y/o
For good luck!
160 cm
I'm always exactly who you need
Awatar użytkownika
She lies like the moon lies – a different face every night and the one true face as barren and hard as stone.

Why do you believe her?
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiwhatever
typ narracji3 os.
czas narracjiteraźniejszy
postać
autor

Obrazek
echo
ze zdrowym dystansem wszystko jest spoko
34 y/o
NATCHNIONA GĄSIENICZKA
163 cm
Just remember I'm forever your girl.
Awatar użytkownika
Hot summer nights, mid-july, when you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Obrazek
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
24 y/o
For good luck!
156 cm
a prostitute, a companion, an escort
Awatar użytkownika
there's a dollhouse, there's lies; shattered dreams, no money. automatic love like in fucking cyberpunk — welcome to clouds, doll
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiżeńskie
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjigłównie przeszły
postać
autor

Obrazek
33 y/o
ZAANGAŻOWANA FOCZKA
165 cm
nobody smart plays fair
Awatar użytkownika
Running with bulls
Working my miracles
Holding my world together with a boot string
Living the dream
Benzos and gasoline
Coffee and blue light screens till the morning
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkijakiekolwiek
typ narracji3os.
czas narracjiteraźniejszy
postać
autor

Obrazek
echo
to tylko forum jbc
34 y/o
NATCHNIONA GĄSIENICZKA
163 cm
Just remember I'm forever your girl.
Awatar użytkownika
Hot summer nights, mid-july, when you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Obrazek
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
31 y/o
Welkom in Canada
175 cm
śledcza Toronto Police Service HQ
Awatar użytkownika
you don't own me, i'm not just one of your many toys.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Obrazek
ave
jakoś się dogadamy, tylko nie uciekaj
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Gry i Zabawy”