23 y/o
For good luck!
155 cm
studentka weterynarii na TVC
Awatar użytkownika
a Canadian is somebody who knows how to make love in a canoe
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+nie
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracji3 os.
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

:serduszkowicz:
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

milagros
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
34 y/o
DARCY
171 cm
właścicielka The Fifth Social Club
Awatar użytkownika
And I bet you think about me...
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracji3os.
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

celeste
darsi
nie lubię postów o niczym i braku obustronnego pchania fabuły do przodu, a tak to się dogadamy
30 y/o
For good luck!
184 cm
na wygnaniu w rodzinnej firmie
Awatar użytkownika
a Canadian is somebody who knows how to make love in a canoe
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkion/jego
typ narracjityp narracji
czas narracji-
postać
autor

Arvel
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
Tony
27 y/o
Indulge in local cuisine
173 cm
Good girls go to heaven And bad girls never die
Awatar użytkownika
The night is young
And so am I
Velvet gun
On my thigh
Witch bitch
Born to bite
Born to live
Born to fly
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkizaimki
typ narracji3 os
czas narracji-
postać
autor

No hej ^^
Verdsa
I'm crazy but whatever Yeah that's just rock and roll
34 y/o
NATCHNIONA GĄSIENICZKA
163 cm
Just remember I'm forever your girl.
Awatar użytkownika
Hot summer nights, mid-july, when you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Marco
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
27 y/o
For good luck!
185 cm
tatuażysta w Black Thorn Tattoo & Piercing
Awatar użytkownika
Too young, too dumb
To know things like love
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracji3os.
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

:pupkabubka:
34 y/o
NATCHNIONA GĄSIENICZKA
163 cm
Just remember I'm forever your girl.
Awatar użytkownika
Hot summer nights, mid-july, when you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

:kwiatek: ty + :lof: ja = :pupkabubka:
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
28 y/o
For good luck!
0 cm
workin' nine to five what a way to make a livin'
Awatar użytkownika
a Canadian is somebody who knows how to make love in a canoe
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+nie
zaimkizaimki
typ narracjityp narracji
czas narracji-
postać
autor

Brian
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
gall anonim
27 y/o
Indulge in local cuisine
173 cm
Good girls go to heaven And bad girls never die
Awatar użytkownika
The night is young
And so am I
Velvet gun
On my thigh
Witch bitch
Born to bite
Born to live
Born to fly
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkizaimki
typ narracji3 os
czas narracji-
postać
autor

Damien
Verdsa
I'm crazy but whatever Yeah that's just rock and roll
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Gry i Zabawy”