33 y/o
KONSEKWENTNY RENIFEREK
189 cm
chirurg ogólny w Mount Sinai Hospital
Awatar użytkownika
god doesn't love you. God despises you. So there's no hope and mankind is just a component of the device by which the devil creates itself. Are you with me?
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiteraźniejszy/przeszły
postać
autor

finn
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
tranxene
jestem za głupia na triggery
25 y/o
For good luck!
163 cm
muzykuję w klubach Toronto
Awatar użytkownika
a Canadian is somebody who knows how to make love in a canoe
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkion/jego
typ narracjipierwsza osoba
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

A może Love?
27 y/o
Enjoy the simplest things
173 cm
Barmanka, The Painted Lady
Awatar użytkownika
Come bite the apple and I'll coil 'round your heart.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Levi hihi
34 y/o
NATCHNIONA GĄSIENICZKA
163 cm
Just remember I'm forever your girl.
Awatar użytkownika
Hot summer nights, mid-july, when you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Aiden
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
32 y/o
For good luck!
155 cm
Detective Constable Toronto Police Service
Awatar użytkownika
Don’t mistake being gentle for being weak.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki
typ narracjityp narracji
czas narracji-
postać
autor

Harris :)
33 y/o
KONSEKWENTNY RENIFEREK
189 cm
chirurg ogólny w Mount Sinai Hospital
Awatar użytkownika
god doesn't love you. God despises you. So there's no hope and mankind is just a component of the device by which the devil creates itself. Are you with me?
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiteraźniejszy/przeszły
postać
autor

michael
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
tranxene
jestem za głupia na triggery
31 y/o
ZAANGAŻOWANA FOCZKA
169 cm
koordynatorka oprawy meczowej i wydarzeń Toronto Maple Leafs
Awatar użytkownika
Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain. Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Iris
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
29 y/o
CHRISTMASSY
159 cm
prezenterka w CBC News
Awatar użytkownika
'Cause I'm a real tough kid
I can handle my shit
They said, "Babe, you gotta fake it 'til you make it"
And I did
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiżeńskie
typ narracji3os.
czas narracjiPrzeszły
postać
autor

Jonathan
31 y/o
DEBIUTUJĄCY SKRYBA
174 cm
project manager w toronto sun
Awatar użytkownika
You can say that we are nothing, but you know the truth
And guess I'm the fool
With her arms out like an angel through the car sunroof
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona jej
typ narracjitrzeci
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

dżonatan

edit: AHA, to tu też dżonatan w takim razie, los tak chciał :lol:
42 y/o
NAJLEPSZY PRZYJACIEL
168 cm
naprawia starocie w zaciszu swojego domu
Awatar użytkownika
Le gusta que la miren cuando ella baila sola. Le gusta más la casa que no pasen las horas. Le gusta Barcelona.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkizaimki
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Kira
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Gry i Zabawy”