41 y/o
Enjoy the simplest things
191 cm
Właściciel klubu i trener boksu Kingsway Boxing Club
Awatar użytkownika
Nie lubi czarnej kawy
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiHe-Man & Skeletor
typ narracjiDemokracja bezpośrednia
czas narracjiWłaściwy
postać
autor

Skocik
27 y/o
Indulge in local cuisine
173 cm
Good girls go to heaven And bad girls never die
Awatar użytkownika
The night is young
And so am I
Velvet gun
On my thigh
Witch bitch
Born to bite
Born to live
Born to fly
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkizaimki
typ narracji3 os
czas narracji-
postać
autor

Pilar
Verdsa
I'm crazy but whatever Yeah that's just rock and roll
33 y/o
KONSEKWENTNY RENIFEREK
189 cm
chirurg ogólny w Mount Sinai Hospital
Awatar użytkownika
god doesn't love you. God despises you. So there's no hope and mankind is just a component of the device by which the devil creates itself. Are you with me?
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiteraźniejszy/przeszły
postać
autor

ojciec dziecka
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
tranxene
jestem za głupia na triggery
34 y/o
NATCHNIONA GĄSIENICZKA
163 cm
Just remember I'm forever your girl.
Awatar użytkownika
Hot summer nights, mid-july, when you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Iris
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
57 y/o
For good luck!
170 cm
workin' nine to five what a way to make a livin'
Awatar użytkownika
a Canadian is somebody who knows how to make love in a canoe
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+nie
zaimkizaimki
typ narracjityp narracji
czas narracji-
postać
autor

Lennon
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
gall anonim
33 y/o
For good luck!
167 cm
Pilot i wlaścicielka Monarch Jets
Awatar użytkownika
a Canadian is somebody who knows how to make love in a canoe
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+nie
zaimkizaimki
typ narracjityp narracji
czas narracji-
postać
autor

William
23 y/o
For good luck!
155 cm
studentka weterynarii na TVC
Awatar użytkownika
a Canadian is somebody who knows how to make love in a canoe
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+nie
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracji3 os.
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Elijah
34 y/o
NATCHNIONA GĄSIENICZKA
163 cm
Just remember I'm forever your girl.
Awatar użytkownika
Hot summer nights, mid-july, when you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child.
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiona/jej
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Milagros :brewka:
♡ ancy ‪‪♡ winniethepooh
(·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ )
29 y/o
CHRISTMASSY
159 cm
prezenterka w CBC News
Awatar użytkownika
'Cause I'm a real tough kid
I can handle my shit
They said, "Babe, you gotta fake it 'til you make it"
And I did
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkiżeńskie
typ narracji3os.
czas narracjiPrzeszły
postać
autor

Will
35 y/o
For good luck!
186 cm
lekarz medycyny ratunkowej w Mount Sinai Hospital
Awatar użytkownika
You think it will never happen to you, that it cannot happen to you, that you are the only person in the world to whom none of these things will ever happen, and then, one by one, they all begin to happen to you, in the same way they happen to everyone else
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimkidowolne zaimki
typ narracjitrzecioosobowa
czas narracjiprzeszły
postać
autor

Lazare
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
muppet
trigger mam w excelu
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Gry i Zabawy”