31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

valencourt files
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम्
परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे
before 2026
czerwiec 2026 — bliżej nieznana lokacja, kanada — Celeste Williams
book of the fallen — bez miejsca, bez czasu — Ginny Wheeler
lipiec - ?? 2026
the first — whale cay, bahamy — Sadie Glass
the second — paryż, francja — Sadie Glass
the third — osgoode hall, toronto — Celeste Williams
the fourth — archeo, toronto — Josephine M. Pemberton
the fifth — york mills, toronto — Sadie Glass
the sixth — north york, emptiness — Sadie Glass
the seventh — york mills, toronto — Sadie Glass
the eighth — downtown, toronto — Sadie Glass
the ninth — kingston, canada — Sarai Bell
the tenth — elgin & winter garden, toronto — Celeste Williams
the eleventh — burlington, canada — Sadie Glass



Ostatnio zmieniony ndz wrz 27, 2026 3:06 pm przez raphael valencourt, łącznie zmieniany 8 razy.
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
bliżej nieznana lokacja, kanada
partner
celeste
status
zakończone
inne
-
Ostatnio zmieniony pt wrz 18, 2026 11:06 am przez raphael valencourt, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
whale cay, bahamy
partner
sadie
status
zakończone
inne
dzień 0-12
Ostatnio zmieniony pt wrz 18, 2026 11:02 am przez raphael valencourt, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
paryż, francja
partner
sadie
status
zakończone
inne
dzień 12-15
Ostatnio zmieniony śr wrz 30, 2026 11:19 am przez raphael valencourt, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
osgoode hall, toronto
partner
celeste
status
zakończone
inne
-
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
archeo, toronto
partner
josephine
status
trwa
inne
-
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
york mills, toronto
partner
sadie
status
zakończone
inne
dzień 19
Ostatnio zmieniony pt wrz 18, 2026 11:40 am przez raphael valencourt, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
emptiness, toronto
partner
sadie
status
zakończone
inne
dzień 23
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
york mills, toronto
partner
sadie
status
zakończone
inne
dzień 24
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
31 y/o
NARRATORSKI PIESEK
178 cm
dyrektor wykonawczy valencourt investment group
Awatar użytkownika
since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved
nieobecnośćnie
wątki 18+tak
zaimki-
typ narracji3rd
czas narracjipast
postać
autor

akta personalne
Obrazek
data i miejsce
downtown, toronto
partner
sadie
status
zakończone
inne
dzień 27
Ostatnio zmieniony sob wrz 26, 2026 7:50 pm przez raphael valencourt, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
I walk alone, not because I have to, but because I choose to
dirty little diesel.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „kalendarze”